Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Question about graduation timing

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

FlipFlopJK
Formerly Shortlisted Member (16-17)

Question about graduation timing

Postby FlipFlopJK » 18 Jan 2016, 15:36

Hello everybody, I read that I need to be enrolled until summer 2016 to apply for the vulcanus programme. I will, however I may graduate before September (around the second half of July), would this be a problem?
CapnJackSparrow

Re: Question about graduation timing

Postby CapnJackSparrow » 18 Jan 2016, 15:54

Hello, FlipFlop! In the regulations it is stated that you must be enrolled at least 3 months prior to departure, which means that is you graduate in July you are fine. I am in the exactly same situation.

By the way, I am also studying in Italy, at "Politecnico" di Torino. What is your major?
FlipFlopJK

Postby FlipFlopJK » 18 Jan 2016, 15:58

Splendid!
I'm from Parma and I'm studying at the same university, this is my master course: http://ingegneria.unipr.it/2016/communication-eng/
What about you?
CapnJackSparrow

Postby CapnJackSparrow » 18 Jan 2016, 16:25

I am studying Aerospace Engineering at "Politecnico" di Torino, specialization "Space Engineering".
Welcome aboard! Ful steam ahead!
FlipFlopJK

Postby FlipFlopJK » 18 Jan 2016, 17:16

Do you have an idea on how to deal with "fuori corso" years from italian universities?
I've just stated that I'm enrolled in the 3rd of my master course, counting also the first year "fuori corso", same for my bachelor degree where I've stated 4 years.

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”