Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Deadline exceeded

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

liqufri

Deadline exceeded

Postby liqufri » 20 Jan 2016, 20:41

Hello,

I found out about this programme on 18th of January and got fascinated of this. As long as I am currently abroad it took me a period of time to gather all the required files from my motherland.
As the deadline was 20th of January, I sent documents today without medical certificate and letter of recommendation. I already received them but it's too late to send them cause Post Office is already closed.

If I decide to send another letter tomorrow, the 21st of January with lacking documents, is it a chance that my application will be still recognized?

Today I put information inside that my application is lacking and that I would like to send up files later.

Regards,
Vulcanus volunteer
CapnJackSparrow

Re: Deadline exceeded

Postby CapnJackSparrow » 20 Jan 2016, 20:49

Hello! I don't know if it's going to work, but what do you have to lose? I would send it anyway!
Except that, allow me to say "WOW! OUTSTANDING! ULTRA-KILL!", I mean, putting up all the documents in 2 days, man, you are cool!
What is you major?
Good luck with everything!
reteka
Admin back from Japan

Postby reteka » 21 Jan 2016, 14:18

May the luck be with you, do not know of any case like that, but you do not lose anything by trying, who knows ;)
liqufri

Postby liqufri » 25 Jan 2016, 15:27

reteka wrote:..." do not know of any case like that"...

You mean you never met such a case or don't know any which was accepted? :)

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”