Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Curriculum

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

mario9121

Curriculum

Postby mario9121 » 12 Jul 2016, 11:32

Hi guys!
I'm trying to do my CV but I wonder if the following CV template is ok: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/sites ... -en-gb.pdf
If it's ok then I can complete my CV!
And I want to ask another thing: the probablity to be shorlisted depend also on others experience in abroad like the erasmus? Or it is not a relevant point?
Thank you :)
yez
Vulcanus alumnus (15-16)

Re: Curriculum

Postby yez » 15 Aug 2016, 05:11

As a layout it should be alright. Most importantly - keep it consistent throught the CV. If you know latex (if not, learn it - will pay off for any thesis you don't have to write with Office), ModernCV is a very nice and popular template.

Concerning your other question. Uhm, yes. That and grades, social engagement, past Japan experiences, teach experience, research experience, publication track record, degrees, any sort of abroad experience (traveling, Erasmus, internships abroad etc.). It all matters to various degrees, and one category can make up for another.
zaragui wrote:I love yez so much...
mario9121

Re: Curriculum

Postby mario9121 » 09 Sep 2016, 20:04

Thank you for your answer :) Since I have not been in erasmus, least I can insert the travels I did just for vacation...

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”