Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Vulcanus and the Bio-side of science!

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

mood

Vulcanus and the Bio-side of science!

Postby mood » 14 Dec 2016, 23:39

Hey guys

I am thinking to apply for the Vulcanus program.
My major is Molecular Biology and Genetics and I was wondering whether there is a high percentage of participants from my field in Vulcanus. Do you know if they worked in places such as Takeda?
I have been doing some research and it is mainly students from chemical engeering or technology.

thanks!
cona11

Re: Vulcanus and the Bio-side of science!

Postby cona11 » 15 Dec 2016, 19:34

Next year, I am going to apply for Vulcanus and I am hoping to specializate in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Biomedical Microbiology. I do not know the rate of people who apply for this programme and are studying your major, so sorry! Good luck!
cona11

Re: Vulcanus and the Bio-side of science!

Postby cona11 » 15 Dec 2016, 19:35

Sorry I was forgetting that the most people who apply for Vulcanus are engineers students, so I think that you should not worry so much about it

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”