Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Did something stupid!

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

arxakoulini

Did something stupid!

Postby arxakoulini » 28 Dec 2016, 12:53

Hello everyone and happy holidays!

I just sent my documents to Brussels, but I wrote the address with a tiny spelling mistake.
Specifically, I wrote "EU-Japan Center for Industrial Cooperation Rue Marie de Bourgogue, 52, (V) 1000 Brussels - BELGIUM"
instead of "EU-Japan Center for Industrial Cooperation Rue Marie de Bourgogne, 52, (V) 1000 Brussels - BELGIUM"

Do you think they will figure out the correct address? :|
I feel so stupid...

Good luck to everybody !
jcarlosfg
Shortlisted Member

Re: Did something stupid!

Postby jcarlosfg » 30 Dec 2016, 21:36

Hi! I don't think that will be a problem, since it says "EU-Japan Center for Industrial Cooperation" plus the postal code I am sure the mailman will figure it out... I bet they get tiny errors like that all the time! I actually forgot to write the (V), but I was lucky enough that I went back to the post office and the package hadn't left yet so I was able to fix it...

Anyway don't worry, and happy new year! Let's hope it comes with a ticket to Japan ;)
arxakoulini

Postby arxakoulini » 31 Dec 2016, 11:37

Thanks for your optimist answer!
I also believe that it wont be a problem. Are we going to receive an email or something to let us know that they have received our papers and our application has been submitted? That would be great.
jcarlosfg
Shortlisted Member

Postby jcarlosfg » 31 Dec 2016, 17:31

I think so, I applied for the first time last year and they did send an email confirming they had received my application sometime in January (although I had sent the documentation late in November, so it might take a while).
yez
Vulcanus alumnus (15-16)

Postby yez » 03 Jan 2017, 14:28

If you wrote down a return address, they will simply sent it back i to you if they can't deliver it. You should have more than enough time to resend.

But that typo seems pretty negligible, I wouldn't worry.
zaragui wrote:I love yez so much...
arxakoulini

Postby arxakoulini » 03 Jan 2017, 20:46

I wrote my address...let's hope it doesn't come to that though ! :/
arxakoulini

Postby arxakoulini » 17 Jan 2017, 11:49

I recently received an email from Vulcanus.

//Photo removed. It was mentioned in the email itself as well as in the forum rules that sharing a link and information like this is not allowed.
//Ktrn

Regarding my typo mistake which I mentioned above, does this email mean that they have received my documents ?

Thanks.
Rosie

Postby Rosie » 17 Jan 2017, 11:56

Hello! I received it too! It just means that your envelope has been received by Vulcanus Team and your application is submitted, we just have to wait, the hardest part :D
arxakoulini

Postby arxakoulini » 17 Jan 2017, 12:46

That waiting is killing me !!!

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”