Compulsory document nº7

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: Ktrn, yez

se_byakuya

Compulsory document nº7

Postby se_byakuya » 30 Dec 2016, 12:44

Hi everyone, I have a little doubt about this document.

My university doesn't give me an english version of it and they told me they can't do it only for me, so...

Can I send it with the translation? I'm really scared because in the rules they said that only documents 5,6 and 8 can be in my language.
arxakoulini

Re: Compulsory document nº7

Postby arxakoulini » 30 Dec 2016, 14:41

I had the same issue. It was impossible for me to get this doc originally in English. I emailed them (the Vulcanus office) and they said that I should go to my International Relations Office. I did that and they told me the same. So I emailed them back saying what happened. They did not respond. I also asked the same question (see the last answers here: viewtopic.php?f=114806&t=2332160) So, I sent my documents 3 days ago, providing an official translation of doc. no.7. I had no choice. I don't believe it would be a BIG problem.
se_byakuya

Re: Compulsory document nº7

Postby se_byakuya » 30 Dec 2016, 15:16

I think the same as you, maybe it's not a big problem for them if I explain what's happening. And if I had to prove it I think I could show them the registration form copy, although they told me that wasn't valid I think it could be enough for extra proof.

Thank you ;)

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”