Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Compulsory document nº7

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

se_byakuya

Compulsory document nº7

Postby se_byakuya » 30 Dec 2016, 12:44

Hi everyone, I have a little doubt about this document.

My university doesn't give me an english version of it and they told me they can't do it only for me, so...

Can I send it with the translation? I'm really scared because in the rules they said that only documents 5,6 and 8 can be in my language.
arxakoulini

Re: Compulsory document nº7

Postby arxakoulini » 30 Dec 2016, 14:41

I had the same issue. It was impossible for me to get this doc originally in English. I emailed them (the Vulcanus office) and they said that I should go to my International Relations Office. I did that and they told me the same. So I emailed them back saying what happened. They did not respond. I also asked the same question (see the last answers here: viewtopic.php?f=114806&t=2332160) So, I sent my documents 3 days ago, providing an official translation of doc. no.7. I had no choice. I don't believe it would be a BIG problem.
se_byakuya

Re: Compulsory document nº7

Postby se_byakuya » 30 Dec 2016, 15:16

I think the same as you, maybe it's not a big problem for them if I explain what's happening. And if I had to prove it I think I could show them the registration form copy, although they told me that wasn't valid I think it could be enough for extra proof.

Thank you ;)

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”