Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Am I too late for 2017-2018 program?

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

klanwarayparxw

Am I too late for 2017-2018 program?

Postby klanwarayparxw » 09 Jan 2017, 13:47

Hello guys,

I've heard of Vulcanus just today and I am really interested in it. I would like to believe that by the end of this week I will have all the papers sent.
The courier company I'm sending them claims that a delivery to Belgium will take around 5-8 working days which exceeds the deadline (20/1)
I want to know if there is a chance that they will accept the applications past the deadline?
yez
Vulcanus alumnus (15-16)

Re: Am I too late for 2017-2018 program?

Postby yez » 09 Jan 2017, 13:52

When it comes to Vulcanus, make sure to read everything in detail!

"DEADLINE: 20 Jan. 2017 (latest possible postmark date)"

Meaning it does not need to arrive by the 20th. Just mail it on the 20th (best in the morning, so it actually gets shipped) - or better, before that.

Side note: 5-8 days seems pretty long.... sending by airmail?

Edit: We also had a guy in my year who pulled everything of in one week, so don't fret so go hard at it :) best of luck
zaragui wrote:I love yez so much...
klanwarayparxw

Re: Am I too late for 2017-2018 program?

Postby klanwarayparxw » 09 Jan 2017, 14:51

Oh! Thanks for the clarification. I hadn't noticed it earlier when I was reading through the article.

P.S. I am not 100% sure about the delivery time, I found out about it from their webpage.

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”