Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Documents translations

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

RadG

Documents translations

Postby RadG » 12 Jan 2017, 22:08

Hi guys!

I'm collecting all necessary documents so I can apply for this year Vulcanus edition, but I have a small struggle. I saw a document where it was stated that grades system, my grades and medical certificate can be in my mother language, if not possible in English, but with translation added. Does this translation has to be made by a certified Sworn Translator or can I do it on my own? I'm especially concerned about medical certificate.

Regards
yez
Vulcanus alumnus (15-16)

Re: Documents translations

Postby yez » 12 Jan 2017, 22:33

RadG wrote:Hi guys!

I'm collecting all necessary documents so I can apply for this year Vulcanus edition, but I have a small struggle. I saw a document where it was stated that grades system, my grades and medical certificate can be in my mother language, if not possible in English, but with translation added. Does this translation has to be made by a certified Sworn Translator or can I do it on my own? I'm especially concerned about medical certificate.

Regards

Back when I applied I translated everything myself. That was letters of recommendations from companies (not the prof letter), and the medical certificate. I "guess" that you can also translate the grade system yourself. All I know that I simply translated the medical certificate, I signed the translation by hand, and off it went. So...unless they changed the process, but no guarantees (hopefully it still eases your mind) :)
zaragui wrote:I love yez so much...

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”