Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Post office mistake

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

nico.nikolaev

Post office mistake

Postby nico.nikolaev » 16 Jan 2017, 10:41

Hello! I just came from the post office. I specifically told the employee that it should be normal sending but as I checked my receipt I noticed that it was sent as "registered mail" as well. Is this a big problem and will my documents be accepted? I am really worried since I spent so much time getting all the documents done.
Civil engineer and kendoka.
"The sword has to be more than a simple weapon; it has to be an answer to life's questions."
Ilias95
Shortlisted Member

Re: Post office mistake

Postby Ilias95 » 16 Jan 2017, 14:58

Actually I also have a question regarding this. They say that they want it either by courier or normal post but they do not accept "registered mail". What I understand is that they don't want to sign for the receipt of the folder. But on the other hand I think that all couriers ask for a signature on receipt.

Do I understand something wrong or otherwise what is going on here? Will I be ok if I just send it by courier and not give any special orders for the delivery?
nico.nikolaev

Re: Post office mistake

Postby nico.nikolaev » 16 Jan 2017, 15:01

I cancelled my package and I have re-sent it as a normal mail. I emailed the Vulcanus Centre and they said that even if it is a registered mail, it will not be a problem.
Civil engineer and kendoka.
"The sword has to be more than a simple weapon; it has to be an answer to life's questions."

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”