Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

forgot to follow the INFORMATION ON COMPULSORY DOCS file :/

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

mood

forgot to follow the INFORMATION ON COMPULSORY DOCS file :/

Postby mood » 20 Jan 2017, 20:30

Hey!

So I sent my files via post office but forgot to check the INFORMATION ON COMPULSORY DOCS file. So I didn't follow the format they asked on my CV or my letter. Do you think this is gonna make things really bad? :/
Rosie

Re: forgot to follow the INFORMATION ON COMPULSORY DOCS file :/

Postby Rosie » 21 Jan 2017, 15:27

Honestly I don't think it's gonna be a problem! I mean, that file doesn't talk so much about CV (ok, you had to put name, address, gender and so on, but you have probably done it!) and a motivation letter is always a motivation letter, no matter how you write it, if you expressed your thoughts and your motivation it's ok! :)

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”