Can somebody who has been short-listed check out If there is any Pharmaceutical Company this year?

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: Ktrn, yez

cona11
Shortlisted Member

Can somebody who has been short-listed check out If there is any Pharmaceutical Company this year?

Postby cona11 » 16 Mar 2017, 16:09

Hello!
I want to ask If any short listed could check out if there were any pharmaceutical company this year!
I mean, I know that the list of companies vary depending on the year, but just to know if it could be possible!
Thanks in advance!
comotovi

Re: Can somebody who has been short-listed check out If there is any Pharmaceutical Company this year?

Postby comotovi » 16 Mar 2017, 19:07

Hi!
I just had a look and the majority of the placements are pure engineering as in mechanical and electrical engineering, lots of IT stuff, work concerning signals and/or optics, materials chemistry / polymer chemistry and similar stuff. I don't see anything related to drug formulation or where they specifically want any students with a pharma background, and most of the chemistry positions seem to be quite down the engineering alley as well...

Hope this helps!
TheGedas

Re: Can somebody who has been short-listed check out If there is any Pharmaceutical Company this year?

Postby TheGedas » 16 Mar 2017, 19:22

Actually there is, but only one :?
If you are in a relationships with "biopharmaceutical manufacturing", then this place is to be ;)
However, the company itself is not a pharmaceutical one, but I assume it doesn't really matter to you :lol:
cona11
Shortlisted Member

Postby cona11 » 17 Mar 2017, 13:20

comotovi wrote:Hi!
I just had a look and the majority of the placements are pure engineering as in mechanical and electrical engineering, lots of IT stuff, work concerning signals and/or optics, materials chemistry / polymer chemistry and similar stuff. I don't see anything related to drug formulation or where they specifically want any students with a pharma background, and most of the chemistry positions seem to be quite down the engineering alley as well...

Hope this helps!

Thanks you so much! I could work in the chemistry field too! But I'd prefer something regarded with pharmacy or biotecnology (Just because this way I could have more probabilities!)
cona11
Shortlisted Member

Postby cona11 » 17 Mar 2017, 13:23

TheGedas wrote:Actually there is, but only one :?
If you are in a relationships with "biopharmaceutical manufacturing", then this place is to be ;)
However, the company itself is not a pharmaceutical one, but I assume it doesn't really matter to you :lol:

Lol! Thanks you man! You make my day! Actually I am like a intern student in the Microbiology Department of my faculty because I want to specialize in Pharmaceutical Biotecnology! So it couldn't be better!

Thanks you again!

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”