Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Insurance for the stay in Japan

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

Mettaton
Formerly Shortlisted Member (16-17)

Insurance for the stay in Japan

Postby Mettaton » 08 May 2017, 23:24

Hello!

This question is aimed towards selected candidates for previous years (specially if you're from Spain), but I'd like to hear about this year's selected students as well.

Do you know if we have to buy any kind of insurance (health, work, whatever) for our stay in Japan, in our respective countries?
Does the ViJ program have any kind of insurance associated with it?

Thank you!
TasosZG
Active participant (16-17)

Re: Insurance for the stay in Japan

Postby TasosZG » 09 May 2017, 14:11

You have to get insurance but don't worry because the center takes care of it if you want.
We paid around 500€ for the whole year. They subtract the amount from the first payment of the scholarship so no need to save money for that.

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”