Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

English language requirement

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

Audrey

English language requirement

Postby Audrey » 28 Aug 2017, 09:27

One of the selection criteria is our knowledge of written and spoken english. However I didn't find anything about some kind of required english certification (TOEIC or IELTS for example) .
Do you think having spent a school year in the UK is enough to prove a good level in english ?
What have people done so far about that criteria ?
cona11

Re: English language requirement

Postby cona11 » 28 Aug 2017, 09:31

Audrey wrote:One of the selection criteria is our knowledge of written and spoken english. However I didn't find anything about some kind of required english certification (TOEIC or IELTS for example) .
Do you think having spent a school year in the UK is enough to prove a good level in english ?
What have people done so far about that criteria ?

Actually, they don't ask for any English Certificate, they believe that if you are applying for this programme is because you will be able to develop yourself in a English environment so don't worry about certificates.
Audrey

Re: English language requirement

Postby Audrey » 28 Aug 2017, 12:08

Thank you so much for your answer ! :D

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”