Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Compulsory doc 4

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: yez, Ktrn

Enatsofli

Compulsory doc 4

Postby Enatsofli » 02 Nov 2017, 16:44

Hello everyone! I have a question for the recommendation letter. I was wondering if the letter should be (mandatory) written in English or it's acceptable in my original language along with a translation.?
Nicolak95

Re: Compulsory doc 4

Postby Nicolak95 » 02 Nov 2017, 20:06

Hi! It says in the document descriptions that only documents 5/6/8 can be written in your own language :/
Enatsofli

Postby Enatsofli » 03 Nov 2017, 00:18

Yea I saw that ;/ but my professor is kind of old and I am sure he won't be able to provide me a recommendation letter in English..
Nicolak95

Postby Nicolak95 » 04 Nov 2017, 14:30

Maybe try contacting the programme just to double check it since you don't want it getting rejected. It makes sense that they would allow a translation though seeing as the language barrier can't be helped. I think there's an email on the vulcanus website you can use.
yez
Vulcanus alumnus (15-16)

Postby yez » 06 Nov 2017, 15:11

How about translating it yourself, discuss that translation with your Prof, and then make him sign the translated version as if it were the official one?
zaragui wrote:I love yez so much...

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”