Dear fellow forum members, I would like to remind you about the confidential nature of the documents the Centre made available for us, thus I ask of you to refrain from posting links to the documents provided, especially the SHORTLIST and the list of HOST COMPANIES on the public part of the forums.

Thank you

––– Airdawg

Non compulsory documents

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: Ktrn, yez

Non compulsory documents

Postby Tino » 29 Dec 2017, 03:13

Hello everyone,

I am Tino from Croatia. There are few things that I'm unusre of after I read application, so it would be great if somone can give me an answer or advice.

I have 2 recommendation letters. Should I put them one after another with number 4, or should one of them go to additional documents?

When numbering the original documents, if there are more papers for a category I should put a number only on the first paper and leave the rest of the papers without a number?

I have some additional documents that are not in the list from 1-8. Should I put them in the first folder after all of the original documents without any number ? How should I specify where is the start of the first additional document. Also, since we have to submit everything in paper I would persume that links are almost useless. That being said, I have some awards, honorary mentions and certificates and they all round up to around 15 papers. I am not sure if I should put all of them and it's hard to evaluate which one is more important. Do you have any advice regarding this? is it a problem if too many papers are sent?
Shortlisted Member

Re: Non compulsory documents

Postby cona11 » 31 Dec 2017, 11:03

In fact, I just mentioned my prizes and scholarships in the application form and CV. Also, I explained briefly some of them in the letter of motivation. I did not attach to the application any additional document proving all (Even when I have the documents to do so). I just said that if they need it, they can contact with me.

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”