VinJ 20/21 applicants

Vulcanus in Japan 2018-2019 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: Ktrn, yez

User avatar
AsiaBergamini94
Shortlisted Member
Posts: 45
Joined: 21 Feb 2019, 16:25
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby AsiaBergamini94 » 27 Jan 2020, 15:37

Same here! Recived the email this morning but the courier site hasn't been updated yet.

If you can't find the email, check your spam inbox. Gmail says that eu-japan.eu isn't safe because it does not encrypt the message. Maybe other email provider classify this email as spam!
User avatar
CacahuateLoco
Posts: 19
Joined: 09 Jan 2020, 11:39
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby CacahuateLoco » 27 Jan 2020, 18:33

vagelis.papathomas wrote:What does the tracking say? You can also email Vulcanus to check if they received it.


My university didn't send with tracking I believe. I sent an email to Vulcanus asking for more information. I will keep you posted.
eisklat
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 08:33
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby eisklat » 28 Jan 2020, 11:01

I am like you. The documents arrived monday at 6:44 and of course no one was there. The past company says they sent them a message to pick them. Still no more news.
User avatar
CacahuateLoco
Posts: 19
Joined: 09 Jan 2020, 11:39
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby CacahuateLoco » 28 Jan 2020, 13:10

So, they said that we can get confirmation emails until the 5th of february. If by that date you didn't recieve one, contact them and show them the proof that you sent it on time.

In the meantime they are still recieving more applications and sorting them out.

EDIT: Got the confirmation today's afternoon
Last edited by CacahuateLoco on 30 Jan 2020, 16:31, edited 2 times in total.
Speenda
Posts: 30
Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 19:11
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Speenda » 29 Jan 2020, 17:34

Update: I received the confirmation mail today (I sent everything on the 20th). My post office still tells me that the mail has not been delivered, so I think they're just slow in updating its status.
falk
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Jan 2020, 10:26
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby falk » 31 Jan 2020, 12:58

Hey guys!
I'm also an applicant. I have the same problem with bpost. The letter is not arrived till now but i received a confirmation mail from Vulcanus. YEAAA
Good luck to all of you!
eisklat
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 08:33
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby eisklat » 31 Jan 2020, 13:43

I still didn't recieve anything
ArthurK6
Shortlisted Member
Posts: 31
Joined: 20 Jan 2019, 11:53
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby ArthurK6 » 31 Jan 2020, 19:08

I received the confirmation e-mail today, at 16:00! Check your ads/spam.
Tracking shows that the letter is still at the post office.
eisklat
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 08:33
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby eisklat » 02 Feb 2020, 11:22

ArthurK6 wrote:I received the confirmation e-mail today, at 16:00! Check your ads/spam.
Tracking shows that the letter is still at the post office.


I discovered it was not in spam but in the ads section, i guess it is the shortlist information email. Great :lol:
Polaris
Posts: 14
Joined: 22 Jan 2020, 20:55
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Polaris » 09 Feb 2020, 18:10

I am glad everyone got their confirmation emails. Waiting is killing me and there are still 2 weeks to go... How are all of you doing with this?

Anyway, good luck to everyone and let's hope for good news.
Speenda
Posts: 30
Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 19:11
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Speenda » 09 Feb 2020, 20:16

Polaris wrote:I am glad everyone got their confirmation emails. Waiting is killing me and there are still 2 weeks to go... How are all of you doing with this?

Anyway, good luck to everyone and let's hope for good news.


I happened to find a job and I'll be busy until 19th February, so at least I will be very distracted from Vulcanus until the deadline. Unfortunately I have not much time to study for my last exams, so there are downsides too :S

By the way, I know my chances are very low (I'm attending a Master's Degree in Mathematics and most of the positions are not available for me), so I'm not too nervous about all this. But I'm still hoping :D
eisklat
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 08:33
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby eisklat » 10 Feb 2020, 07:25

Speenda wrote:
Polaris wrote:I am glad everyone got their confirmation emails. Waiting is killing me and there are still 2 weeks to go... How are all of you doing with this?

Anyway, good luck to everyone and let's hope for good news.


I happened to find a job and I'll be busy until 19th February, so at least I will be very distracted from Vulcanus until the deadline. Unfortunately I have not much time to study for my last exams, so there are downsides too :S

By the way, I know my chances are very low (I'm attending a Master's Degree in Mathematics and most of the positions are not available for me), so I'm not too nervous about all this. But I'm still hoping :D


I am not nervous at all. I know i don't have many chances anyways. I applied "just in case". They have to eliminate like 500 people and i will be one of them probably.
Speenda
Posts: 30
Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 19:11
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Speenda » 10 Feb 2020, 17:44

eisklat wrote:
I am not nervous at all. I know i don't have many chances anyways. I applied "just in case". They have to eliminate like 500 people and i will be one of them probably.


Sorry if I'm asking this, but why are you thinking so? Are you simply pessimistic or do you believe there is some reason for which you will not be chosen?
Polaris
Posts: 14
Joined: 22 Jan 2020, 20:55
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Polaris » 10 Feb 2020, 21:52

Speenda wrote:
Polaris wrote:I am glad everyone got their confirmation emails. Waiting is killing me and there are still 2 weeks to go... How are all of you doing with this?

Anyway, good luck to everyone and let's hope for good news.


I happened to find a job and I'll be busy until 19th February, so at least I will be very distracted from Vulcanus until the deadline. Unfortunately I have not much time to study for my last exams, so there are downsides too :S

By the way, I know my chances are very low (I'm attending a Master's Degree in Mathematics and most of the positions are not available for me), so I'm not too nervous about all this. But I'm still hoping :D


Oh! That's great! Then you will have plenty of things to do in the meantime. I wish you good luck with your exams. Mathematicians can do programming and things like that, right? There should be a position you can apply for...

eisklat wrote:
I am not nervous at all. I know i don't have many chances anyways. I applied "just in case". They have to eliminate like 500 people and i will be one of them probably.


Oh... Don't be so pesimistic... That's not the spirit. I think all of us have more or less the same chances and it is the small details the ones that will make the difference.
Speenda
Posts: 30
Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 19:11
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Speenda » 11 Feb 2020, 18:11

Polaris wrote:
Oh! That's great! Then you will have plenty of things to do in the meantime. I wish you good luck with your exams. Mathematicians can do programming and things like that, right? There should be a position you can apply for...



Thank you very much c:
By the way I only know some basic stuff about programming, so I think every computer scientist here is more suitable than me for these positions. I attended some CS courses, but they were mostly theoretical. We'll see!
User avatar
AsiaBergamini94
Shortlisted Member
Posts: 45
Joined: 21 Feb 2019, 16:25
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby AsiaBergamini94 » 11 Feb 2020, 21:09

Speenda wrote:By the way, I know my chances are very low (I'm attending a Master's Degree in Mathematics and most of the positions are not available for me), so I'm not too nervous about all this. But I'm still hoping :D


eisklat wrote:I am not nervous at all. I know i don't have many chances anyways. I applied "just in case". They have to eliminate like 500 people and i will be one of them probably.


Guys don't be so pessimistic! Last year I was pessimistic too... It was my first time applying while beeing on the first year of my master degree, i thought "well, might just send it just in case", but I got shortlisted anyway! Not to mention that I applied while having an empty list of grades (the exams' session starts on january in Italy, at the time of sending the application form I hadn't any grade written on my booklet). And just between you and me, my final graduation mark in the bachelor degree wasn't that good :lol: not bad but eh :lol: :lol:
Yeah, shortlisted isn't the same as selected but let's just be happy of little victories :lol:

So guys there's always hope! And less than 10 days until the shortlisted emails start coming :o :o
MakesSense
Selected Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 17:50
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby MakesSense » 12 Feb 2020, 08:29

AsiaBergamini94 wrote:
Speenda wrote:By the way, I know my chances are very low (I'm attending a Master's Degree in Mathematics and most of the positions are not available for me), so I'm not too nervous about all this. But I'm still hoping :D


eisklat wrote:I am not nervous at all. I know i don't have many chances anyways. I applied "just in case". They have to eliminate like 500 people and i will be one of them probably.


Guys don't be so pessimistic! Last year I was pessimistic too... It was my first time applying while beeing on the first year of my master degree, i thought "well, might just send it just in case", but I got shortlisted anyway! Not to mention that I applied while having an empty list of grades (the exams' session starts on january in Italy, at the time of sending the application form I hadn't any grade written on my booklet). And just between you and me, my final graduation mark in the bachelor degree wasn't that good :lol: not bad but eh :lol: :lol:
Yeah, shortlisted isn't the same as selected but let's just be happy of little victories :lol:

So guys there's always hope! And less than 10 days until the shortlisted emails start coming :o :o


Well I had the opposite approach last year, I applied with high hopes and didn't even get shortlisted :lol:
So this year I'm just bracing myself for impact (rejection). I'm glad to see more people have a realistic view of this since statistics don't lie. I'm also studying in a branch where there are not a lot of offers to choose from, I only picked one offer as preferred.

But I do think it's true that small details can make a difference in the shortlisting and final selection. So who knows :roll:
fisherf
Posts: 6
Joined: 19 Dec 2019, 17:19
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby fisherf » 12 Feb 2020, 11:39

Should we check our inbox before the 21st (i.e. can they tell us if we were shortlisted on the 19th or the 20th)? Just to have the most time possible to prepare the docs
eisklat
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 08:33
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby eisklat » 13 Feb 2020, 13:10

fisherf wrote:Should we check our inbox before the 21st (i.e. can they tell us if we were shortlisted on the 19th or the 20th)? Just to have the most time possible to prepare the docs


Don't worry. You will have plenty of time if shortlisted. Just relax, they have to eliminate like 500 people
User avatar
AsiaBergamini94
Shortlisted Member
Posts: 45
Joined: 21 Feb 2019, 16:25
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby AsiaBergamini94 » 13 Feb 2020, 14:10

fisherf wrote:Should we check our inbox before the 21st (i.e. can they tell us if we were shortlisted on the 19th or the 20th)? Just to have the most time possible to prepare the docs

Well maybe start checking 1 or 2 days in advance, I think before is too soon.
Last year I got my shortlisted email on the 21st and I had untill 25th to send the required documents: a document that had to be signed either by the international relashionship office or the person that wrote your recommendation letter, and another motivation letter for the company that will be reciving your application.
You don't need that much time to gather this 2 documents :D I spent most of the time just cheking if everything was well written :lol:
vagelis.papathomas
Posts: 9
Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 11:12
Has thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby vagelis.papathomas » 13 Feb 2020, 14:27

AsiaBergamini94 wrote:
fisherf wrote:Should we check our inbox before the 21st (i.e. can they tell us if we were shortlisted on the 19th or the 20th)? Just to have the most time possible to prepare the docs

Well maybe start checking 1 or 2 days in advance, I think before is too soon.
Last year I got my shortlisted email on the 21st and I had untill 25th to send the required documents: a document that had to be signed either by the international relashionship office or the person that wrote your recommendation letter, and another motivation letter for the company that will be reciving your application.
You don't need that much time to gather this 2 documents :D I spent most of the time just cheking if everything was well written :lol:

Hi! If I may ask, what were the guidelines for the new motivation letter? What did you have to include in it?
MakesSense
Selected Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 17:50
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby MakesSense » 15 Feb 2020, 15:16

Well, less than a week to go everyone! How are you all feeling? We're in the endgame now :lol:
paulacc
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Jan 2020, 11:10
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby paulacc » 15 Feb 2020, 19:30

MakesSense wrote:Well, less than a week to go everyone! How are you all feeling? We're in the endgame now :lol:


I am SO nervous people! This last days are gonna be hell! Good luck to everyone, I wish we could all be shortlisted and selected! Try to survive and get some sleep until Friday (it’s gonna be difficult for me at least!) :lol:
eisklat
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 08:33
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby eisklat » 15 Feb 2020, 22:10

MakesSense wrote:Well, less than a week to go everyone! How are you all feeling? We're in the endgame now :lol:

Easy peasy actually. For your mental health think you won't be shortlisted. Then if you do it is a pleasant surprise. If you don't at least you already got your mind to it.

They have to eliminate like 80% anyways...
Polaris
Posts: 14
Joined: 22 Jan 2020, 20:55
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Polaris » 16 Feb 2020, 09:56

MakesSense wrote:Well, less than a week to go everyone! How are you all feeling? We're in the endgame now :lol:


Last week passed by really fast, I hope next one goes the same way and I can focus on the next step, on the Vulcanus programme or not if I don't make it in the shortlist.

paulacc wrote:
I am SO nervous people! This last days are gonna be hell! Good luck to everyone, I wish we could all be shortlisted and selected! Try to survive and get some sleep until Friday (it’s gonna be difficult for me at least!) :lol:


I am nervous too, but try to relax a bit and focus on your daily duties to get you busy. Do your best this week at the uni/work, and before you notice you will get the Vulcanus email.

eisklat wrote:Easy peasy actually. For your mental health think you won't be shortlisted. Then if you do it is a pleasant surprise. If you don't at least you already got your mind to it.

They have to eliminate like 80% anyways...


You optimistc as always huh... I like to think that way too, it makes rejection easier and it has proved really helpful for me for the past years but... This time I can't help being nervous about it. I think that if we applied is because we all hope we can make it to the final selection. Don't be afraid to be a little excited about it, that means you care and you really wish to get selected and that's not bad. Whether you get accepted or not, there will be more chances to go to Japan and work there or maybe you will get a better offer instead (I know because my friend didn't get selected when he applied some years ago, but he is working in Japan right now).

Sorry for the text, @eisklat ,and thanks for trying to keep all of us with our feet on the ground (does that make sense?), but I think none of us can be completely relaxed and we all have some expectations about the email.

It's a long message but I had to write everything down, I won't blame you if don't read all the text :?
CottBoy
Posts: 2
Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 14:25
Has thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby CottBoy » 17 Feb 2020, 12:50

Hi everyone,

Vulcanus called me to find the phone number of my old school (now my current but my ooooold school) . They're being picky about the file !
(Be careful if you lie )

Then they just said me that everything was okay, they didn't gave me any clue about the pre-selection :'(
Besides, I don't know if this smells good for my case or not.

Anyways, Have a nice day !

PS : I have real insomnia and eczema since the filing of the file, good luck if you are in the same case ^^'
eisklat
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 08:33
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby eisklat » 17 Feb 2020, 15:19

Looks like i wasn't short-listed... good luck to the rest!
Speenda
Posts: 30
Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 19:11
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Speenda » 17 Feb 2020, 15:21

eisklat wrote:Looks like i wasn't short-listed... good luck to the rest!

What? Have you already received an email? It's quite early o_o
MakesSense
Selected Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 17:50
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby MakesSense » 17 Feb 2020, 15:22

eisklat wrote:Looks like i wasn't short-listed... good luck to the rest!


How do you know that? It's not even the 21st yet...
vagelis.papathomas
Posts: 9
Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 11:12
Has thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby vagelis.papathomas » 17 Feb 2020, 15:22

I wasn't shortlisted either. Good luck everyone!
CottBoy
Posts: 2
Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 14:25
Has thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby CottBoy » 17 Feb 2020, 15:22

Yeah, we already know, and i am not too.

Good luck everyone !
MakesSense
Selected Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 17:50
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby MakesSense » 17 Feb 2020, 15:27

Oh I'm sorry to hear that you all weren't shortlisted. I guess they started e-mailing earlier than usual. Now I'm just anxious :?
User avatar
CacahuateLoco
Posts: 19
Joined: 09 Jan 2020, 11:39
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby CacahuateLoco » 17 Feb 2020, 16:00

Also wasnt shortlisted. Guess I'll try again next year.
Good luck guys!
MakesSense
Selected Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 17:50
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby MakesSense » 17 Feb 2020, 16:04

CacahuateLoco wrote:Also wasnt shortlisted. Guess I'll try again next year.
Good luck guys!


Lucky you for having another chance! This is my last chance for this programme :lol:
User avatar
CacahuateLoco
Posts: 19
Joined: 09 Jan 2020, 11:39
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby CacahuateLoco » 17 Feb 2020, 16:09

You can always "accidentally" fail a course :D
Jk, that sucks. Other opportunities will come up. Just make sure to throw yourself at them
eisklat
Posts: 13
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 08:33
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby eisklat » 17 Feb 2020, 16:32

MakesSense wrote:
CacahuateLoco wrote:Also wasnt shortlisted. Guess I'll try again next year.
Good luck guys!


Lucky you for having another chance! This is my last chance for this programme :lol:

It was mine too lol. I guess i will ask for the working holidays :D
MakesSense
Selected Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 17:50
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby MakesSense » 17 Feb 2020, 16:36

eisklat wrote:
MakesSense wrote:
CacahuateLoco wrote:Also wasnt shortlisted. Guess I'll try again next year.
Good luck guys!


Lucky you for having another chance! This is my last chance for this programme :lol:

It was mine too lol. I guess i will ask for the working holidays :D


Well at least you have the working holiday option, my country doesn't have it :roll:
Last edited by MakesSense on 17 Feb 2020, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
MakesSense
Selected Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 17:50
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby MakesSense » 17 Feb 2020, 16:37

CacahuateLoco wrote:You can always "accidentally" fail a course :D
Jk, that sucks. Other opportunities will come up. Just make sure to throw yourself at them


Yeah, of course!

Thanks, I'm still waiting for my shortlisting results so who knows. I'll post an update as soon as I get the e-mail.
Giulia_F
Posts: 40
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 12:14
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Giulia_F » 17 Feb 2020, 16:55

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for those who didn't get shortlisted! :(

I haven't received any mail yet, I was expecting mails to arrive around the 21st (maybe a couple days earlier), I didn't know they would send them so early, so now I'm getting a bit nervous as well! Let's hope for the best!
Joytzi
Selected Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 17 Feb 2020, 23:22
Has thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Joytzi » 17 Feb 2020, 23:27

i didn’t receive mail either. I had a call on Friday from A number from Brussels (I don’t know if it was from the program) but when I picked up the phone no one responded and they never call back. Should I call them back? Or wait for an email ?
paulacc
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Jan 2020, 11:10
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby paulacc » 18 Feb 2020, 11:47

CacahuateLoco wrote:Also wasnt shortlisted. Guess I'll try again next year.
Good luck guys!


Same here! I'll probably try again next year. See you then! :D
And good luck people! Do your best!
Ilias95
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Jan 2017, 14:57
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Ilias95 » 18 Feb 2020, 12:15

Seems I got shortlisted! It's my last chance as well, so let's see if I'll make it to the end this time. Good luck to everyone :)
ArthurK6
Shortlisted Member
Posts: 31
Joined: 20 Jan 2019, 11:53
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby ArthurK6 » 18 Feb 2020, 12:28

Just got the email. I'm shortlisted!
elep37
Posts: 10
Joined: 18 Dec 2019, 13:36
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby elep37 » 18 Feb 2020, 12:33

I am shortlisted too!
Giulia_F
Posts: 40
Joined: 16 Jan 2020, 12:14
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Giulia_F » 18 Feb 2020, 13:12

I have been shortlisted too! :D Good luck everyone!
Speenda
Posts: 30
Joined: 13 Dec 2019, 19:11
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Speenda » 18 Feb 2020, 13:20

I've been shortlisted! I wasn't mentally prepared, so I'm a bit anxious right now. Also, it seems I have to resend the certificate of enrolment since it didn't match what they wanted (but how am I supposed to change it? It's an official document...)
MakesSense
Selected Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 26 Mar 2019, 17:50
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby MakesSense » 18 Feb 2020, 13:28

I've been shortlisted too!

Congrats to everyone who also got shortlisted! Hopefully we'll make it to the end! :D
tinaT
Shortlisted Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 21 Jan 2018, 09:24
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby tinaT » 18 Feb 2020, 13:34

I'm shortlisted too! :3
Joytzi
Selected Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 17 Feb 2020, 23:22
Has thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Joytzi » 18 Feb 2020, 14:23

Speenda wrote:I've been shortlisted! I wasn't mentally prepared, so I'm a bit anxious right now. Also, it seems I have to resend the certificate of enrolment since it didn't match what they wanted (but how am I supposed to change it? It's an official document...)

I’ve been shortlisted too and I have the same problem.
Unicornslayer
Posts: 6
Joined: 02 Jan 2020, 10:07
Been thanked: 1 time
Status: Offline

Re: VinJ 20/21 applicants

Postby Unicornslayer » 18 Feb 2020, 14:46

Shortlisted as well.
I have to resend the certificate of enrollment D:

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests