Non compulsory documents

Vulcanus in Japan 2017-2018 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: Ktrn, yez

Tino

Non compulsory documents

Postby Tino » 29 Dec 2017, 03:13

Hello everyone,

I am Tino from Croatia. There are few things that I'm unusre of after I read application, so it would be great if somone can give me an answer or advice.

I have 2 recommendation letters. Should I put them one after another with number 4, or should one of them go to additional documents?

When numbering the original documents, if there are more papers for a category I should put a number only on the first paper and leave the rest of the papers without a number?

I have some additional documents that are not in the list from 1-8. Should I put them in the first folder after all of the original documents without any number ? How should I specify where is the start of the first additional document. Also, since we have to submit everything in paper I would persume that links are almost useless. That being said, I have some awards, honorary mentions and certificates and they all round up to around 15 papers. I am not sure if I should put all of them and it's hard to evaluate which one is more important. Do you have any advice regarding this? is it a problem if too many papers are sent?
cona11
Shortlisted Member

Re: Non compulsory documents

Postby cona11 » 31 Dec 2017, 11:03

In fact, I just mentioned my prizes and scholarships in the application form and CV. Also, I explained briefly some of them in the letter of motivation. I did not attach to the application any additional document proving all (Even when I have the documents to do so). I just said that if they need it, they can contact with me.

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”