Passport if you are shortlisted

Vulcanus in Japan 2018-2019 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: Ktrn, yez

User avatar
ismpere
Posts: 5
Joined: 16 Jan 2019, 23:10
Location: Valladolid
Has thanked: 3 times
Contact:
Status: Offline

Passport if you are shortlisted

Postby ismpere » 30 Jan 2019, 08:48

Hi all!

I have read that other years only gave between 3 and 5 days to send the documents if you were shortlisted.

Does anyone know if the passport is necessary in the documents they ask if they select you? Is it better to have it updated just in case?

Thanks and good luck to all! ;)
cona11
Formerly Shortlisted Member (17-18)
Posts: 83
Joined: 08 Dec 2016, 10:45
Been thanked: 5 times
Status: Offline

Re: Passport if you are shortlisted

Postby cona11 » 30 Jan 2019, 09:08

ismpere wrote:Hi all!

I have read that other years only gave between 3 and 5 days to send the documents if you were shortlisted.

Does anyone know if the passport is necessary in the documents they ask if they select you? Is it better to have it updated just in case?

Thanks and good luck to all! ;)


If you are shortlisted, they will not ask for your passport but others documents which are easy to get. Therefore no worries.
dimab
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Jan 2019, 15:45
Has thanked: 2 times
Status: Offline

Re: Passport if you are shortlisted

Postby dimab » 30 Jan 2019, 20:57

cona11 wrote:
ismpere wrote:Hi all!

I have read that other years only gave between 3 and 5 days to send the documents if you were shortlisted.

Does anyone know if the passport is necessary in the documents they ask if they select you? Is it better to have it updated just in case?

Thanks and good luck to all! ;)


If you are shortlisted, they will not ask for your passport but others documents which are easy to get. Therefore no worries.



What kind of documents do they usually ask for?
hidesagred97
Shortlisted Member
Posts: 93
Joined: 30 May 2017, 09:23
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 15 times
Status: Offline

Re: Passport if you are shortlisted

Postby hidesagred97 » 30 Jan 2019, 23:29

A new letter of motivation, but this time the directed towards the company you want to apply.
Also a document signed by the one who made the recommendation letter or the director of your international relationship office.
cona11
Formerly Shortlisted Member (17-18)
Posts: 83
Joined: 08 Dec 2016, 10:45
Been thanked: 5 times
Status: Offline

Re: Passport if you are shortlisted

Postby cona11 » 01 Feb 2019, 09:31

dimab wrote:
cona11 wrote:
ismpere wrote:Hi all!

I have read that other years only gave between 3 and 5 days to send the documents if you were shortlisted.

Does anyone know if the passport is necessary in the documents they ask if they select you? Is it better to have it updated just in case?

Thanks and good luck to all! ;)


If you are shortlisted, they will not ask for your passport but others documents which are easy to get. Therefore no worries.



What kind of documents do they usually ask for?


Someone just replied to you!

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest