One important doubt

Vulcanus in Japan 2018-2019 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: Ktrn, yez

Danidm

One important doubt

Postby Danidm » 03 Feb 2019, 16:43

Hello!

It's Dani, from spain, I study physics, currently in Romania with an Erasmus scholarship (what in theory I have understood that it will add me points because of the international experience (?)).

I have been reading a lot about de Vulcanus program, but there's something I dont understand, so I hope you could help me.
It is suppose that for apply for it, you have to be between your 4º year of university and the penultimate year of PhD. So there is my problem, because I don't know if I would be abble to apply next year.

Next year will be my 4º year, BUT It is highly probable that I will need at least another semester to finish my degree, so at the moment of the aplication It wouldnt be my last year in university.

For what I understand, I could apply.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the english mistakes :lol:
hidesagred97
Shortlisted Member

Re: One important doubt

Postby hidesagred97 » 03 Feb 2019, 17:10

If I´m not wrong, you could apply. What you need is at least, to be in the 4th year of your grade. You can always ask at your International relationship office.

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”