Blogs and best wishes!

Vulcanus in Japan 2018-2019 Forum.
The Programme's main forum.
Here you will find pretty much everything related to Vulcanus in Japan. Information about this session and also previous sessions - applications, shortlisting, selection, etc.

English is mandatory.

Moderators: Ktrn, yez

hidesagred97
Shortlisted Member

Blogs and best wishes!

Postby hidesagred97 » 24 Aug 2019, 10:35

Hi al!!

It´s been a while since the forumn is quite quiet in summer. I would like to ask a few thing to our selected members!

How are you? Are you nervous? How it was the meeting in Brussels? Are you already prepared?

The other thing I would like to ask is if any of you will write a blog about his/her experience during the ViJ 19/20. I´ve loved some blogs of the former students and I would like to know about your "adventures" in Japan.

Best wishes and good luck!

Edit: I dont know if this is the correct place to put this thread or should be moved to Shortlisted/Selected, but I thought this could be interesting to everyone.
mario_meissner
Selected Member

Re: Blogs and best wishes!

Postby mario_meissner » 30 Oct 2019, 10:26

Hello!

Sorry for the silence, I guess we all stopped checking this forum after the selection process ended ;/

We've been in Japan for 2 months now, and it's going very well. The language school is very good, we are all learning a ton of Japanese really quickly. Most of us also already visited our respective offices, and I've only heard good things.

I really really really wanted to start a blog, but you know how that goes, its always easy to say but difficult to actually do. If one day I write something I'll come back here and post it, promise!

Good luck with your application for next year!
Cheers, Mario.

Return to “Vulcanus in Japan”